Digital Car Seat Check Form
The form that was housed here on the OPRC site has been digitized and is now used nationally.
As of October 1, The Florida Department of Transportation requests that all car seat check forms be completed using the National Digital Check Form.
All CPSTs are encouraged to use the National Digital Car Seat Check Form! Please register:
- Gather necessary information. You will be asked to enter your certification number and upload your Technician Wallet Card. To download a copy of your card onto your computer/device, log onto your CPS profile page at cert.safekids.org and click "Print Wallet Card."
- Select "Create New Account" to begin registering.
- Complete the online form, accept terms, and click "Create New Account."
- Watch for your acceptance email, sent within 1–3 business days. (If you don't see it, be sure to check your spam/junk folder for this automated message.)
- Return to this page to log in and start enjoying the benefits of the National Digital Car Seat Check Form!
The form is located at https://carseatcheckform.org/. NDCF apps should also be updated or users can expect to experience technical difficulties when attempting to submit car seat check information.